Today I wanted to talk about the Target Baby Registry. I don't know about you, but I love me some Target. Whether I hop online or go to the store, Target is one of my favorite stores to shop. Since I found out I was expecting again, I went straight to Target.com and started my registry. Granted I don't plan on having a baby shower, considering I just had my twins 11 months ago, but I like to make one just to know what I need for baby. Especially this time because we are having a baby girl.
If you are not familiar with the Target Baby Registry you can goto Target's website or go to the store and set it up. They ask you for basic information and then they set you up a page where you can add items to. You can download the app and even scan items from your smart phone and it will go on your registry. How cool is that?
There are a few perks to having a registry at Target.
1. When you make a registry, you qualify to get a free registry goody bag. This bag is filled with samples and coupons. All you have to do is go in the store after creating your registry and go to customer service and tell them you made a baby registry and they go and get you a goody bag! Who doesn't like free stuff??
2. Eight weeks before your due date, Target will send you a coupon for 15% off of items left on your registry. I believe there is one good for online use and one for in store. That can really add up if you have stuff on your registry that they have a cartwheel deal on and if you use your Target Redcard. * Heads up, you don't just have to put baby items on your registry, if there is something else you have your eye on for yourself, other children, husband, etc just add it to your registry. 15% off applies to that as well. Its a win-win!
Like I said earlier I made a registry for baby girl and when I went to Target the other day I picked up my bag. I was really shocked to see all the goodies in it. Check out what was in there!
1. Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 4 oz Bottle
2. Philips Avent Natural 4 oz Bottle & a pamphlet on other Avent products.
3. Sample of Up &Up Diapers (2) in Size 1
4. Sample of Pampers Swaddlers (1) in Size 1 & $5 coupon on Swaddlers diapers when you buy 333 ct wipes.
5. Sample of Eucerin Eczema Relief Creme .35oz tube
6. Sample of Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads(2) and Breastmilk Storage bag(2)
7. Nuk Orthodontic Pacifier in 0-6 mo & coupons for Nuk Simply Natural Bottles ($2) and Nuk Pacifier ($1)
8. Honest Company Diaper(2) and Wipe (10ct) Sample
9. Sample of Water Wipes (10 ct) & $1 coupon
10. Sample of Johnson's Bedtime Bath 1.7 oz bottle
11. Sample of Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 1oz bottle
12. Sample packet of Palmer's Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks .17 oz
13. Sample packet of Aquaphor Healing ointment for baby .03 oz
14. Sample of Babyganics Moisturizing Daily lotion packet .15 oz
15. Flyer about ordering a breast pump through Target.
16. Target Coupon Booklet- over $80 worth of coupons that you can use at target for things for you and your baby.
17. A cute reusable bag (Mine was grey with clouds)
I was definitely surprised at all the goodies that came in this bag. A bag I had to pay NOTHING for, all I had to do was take 5 minutes to make a registry. This was totally worth it.
So if you are expecting a baby or know someone who is, think about making a registry at Target. 😊