Friday, May 31, 2019
Today I got my Wal-Mart Baby Registry Welcome Box in the mail. To say I am excited is an understatement! For those of you who don't know, now when you create a Wal-Mart Baby Registry, you can sign up to be sent a free box. All you have to do is 1- create the registry, 2- follow the link and fill in your information, it also asks you for the URL of your registry. Just fill those out and they will send you a free box of baby samples.
The box I received is rather good sized, and has some weight to it. I do not know if there are variations at this point or if all of the welcome boxes are the same.
In my box, I received:
1.) Child of Mine by Carter's Onesis- 0-3 months in white
2.) Evenflo Balance Pacifier- this silicone pacifier comes in a package you can use to sanitize the pacifier up to 5 times.
3.) nanobébé- pacifier, breastmilk storage bags(3), daytime nursing pad(1- not a set, just 1) and a nighttime nursing pad (again just 1)
4.) Milestone Cards: (16 )cards. months 1-12 and (4) other cards.
5.) Lansinoh- (2) disposable nursing pads and (2) breastmilk storage bags
6.) Dreft- Stage 1:Newborn laundry detergent for babies.
7.) Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion sample- .17 fl oz.
8.) Enfamil Neuro Pro Infant Formula- Single serve packet, makes 4 fl oz bottle.
9.) Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion- 1 fl. oz. Fragrance-free and Paraben-free
10.) Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Cream- 1 fl.oz.
11.) Pampers Pure Protection Diapers- (3) Size 1 diapers
12.) Pampers Sensitive Wipes travel size - (6) wipes
13.) Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Options 8 oz bottle.
14.) Aquaphor Healing Ointment Baby sample- .03 oz
15.) Babyganics Moisturizing Daily Lotion sample- .15 fl.oz.
16.) Carseat and Stroller Buying Guide
17.) Palmer's Cocoa Butter info card
18.) Walmart Photo Card- Buy (1) Same day 16x20 Photo Canvas get (25) 1-hour 4x6 prints free
19.) Enfamil Neuro Pro Card- So you can scan and buy with the Wal-Mart app.
This box was awesome. Super excited with how many samples and full size items it came with for FREE! Thank you Wal-Mart!!
Did anyone else get this box yet? If so, was it the same or was there different items in yours? Comment below and let me know.
Friday, May 17, 2019
Today I wanted to talk about the Target Baby Registry. I don't know about you, but I love me some Target. Whether I hop online or go to the store, Target is one of my favorite stores to shop. Since I found out I was expecting again, I went straight to Target.com and started my registry. Granted I don't plan on having a baby shower, considering I just had my twins 11 months ago, but I like to make one just to know what I need for baby. Especially this time because we are having a baby girl.
If you are not familiar with the Target Baby Registry you can goto Target's website or go to the store and set it up. They ask you for basic information and then they set you up a page where you can add items to. You can download the app and even scan items from your smart phone and it will go on your registry. How cool is that?
There are a few perks to having a registry at Target.
1. When you make a registry, you qualify to get a free registry goody bag. This bag is filled with samples and coupons. All you have to do is go in the store after creating your registry and go to customer service and tell them you made a baby registry and they go and get you a goody bag! Who doesn't like free stuff??
2. Eight weeks before your due date, Target will send you a coupon for 15% off of items left on your registry. I believe there is one good for online use and one for in store. That can really add up if you have stuff on your registry that they have a cartwheel deal on and if you use your Target Redcard. * Heads up, you don't just have to put baby items on your registry, if there is something else you have your eye on for yourself, other children, husband, etc just add it to your registry. 15% off applies to that as well. Its a win-win!
Like I said earlier I made a registry for baby girl and when I went to Target the other day I picked up my bag. I was really shocked to see all the goodies in it. Check out what was in there!
1. Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 4 oz Bottle
2. Philips Avent Natural 4 oz Bottle & a pamphlet on other Avent products.
3. Sample of Up &Up Diapers (2) in Size 1
4. Sample of Pampers Swaddlers (1) in Size 1 & $5 coupon on Swaddlers diapers when you buy 333 ct wipes.
5. Sample of Eucerin Eczema Relief Creme .35oz tube
6. Sample of Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads(2) and Breastmilk Storage bag(2)
7. Nuk Orthodontic Pacifier in 0-6 mo & coupons for Nuk Simply Natural Bottles ($2) and Nuk Pacifier ($1)
8. Honest Company Diaper(2) and Wipe (10ct) Sample
9. Sample of Water Wipes (10 ct) & $1 coupon
10. Sample of Johnson's Bedtime Bath 1.7 oz bottle
11. Sample of Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 1oz bottle
12. Sample packet of Palmer's Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks .17 oz
13. Sample packet of Aquaphor Healing ointment for baby .03 oz
14. Sample of Babyganics Moisturizing Daily lotion packet .15 oz
15. Flyer about ordering a breast pump through Target.
16. Target Coupon Booklet- over $80 worth of coupons that you can use at target for things for you and your baby.
17. A cute reusable bag (Mine was grey with clouds)
I was definitely surprised at all the goodies that came in this bag. A bag I had to pay NOTHING for, all I had to do was take 5 minutes to make a registry. This was totally worth it.
So if you are expecting a baby or know someone who is, think about making a registry at Target. 😊
Sorry for the break, I started out on a roll and then went silent for a while. But I am back with some big and exciting news!
We are expecting our 5th (and final) child!!!! And we found out that it's a GIRL!!!!!!!
After 4 boys that look just like my husband, I am finally getting my girl! AS you can probably guess we are over the moon excited. Our 2 older boys are really excited to be getting a little sister, while the twins don't really know what I am talking about. I am due in the beginning of November. So by Thanksgiving we will have a new little baby to snuggle with.
I am still in shock, as we hadn't planned on having anymore children after the twins were born. But God had other plans and we are so grateful! I plan to add more baby content on here soon. Just wanted to jump on here and give a little update.
I know by now that you probably have heard about the Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box. If not let me tell you a little bit about it. Amaz...
So today I felt like talking about what to pack in your babies diaper bag. As you all may know, I have 4 children that range from 8 mont...
It's that time of the month again. BoxyCharm time!! I want to share with you my February BoxyCharm. If you are not familiar with Boxy...
Welcome to my Blog! My name is Lindsey and I'm 32. I have been married to my wonderful husband Jared going on 8 years. We have 4 ...